Friday, June 3, 2011

I need help with changing the brake light on my Nissan Frontier 1998 model?

I have a bed liner that may be blocking access to the screws which I believe are on the inside of the truck bed.|||Wow! Good question. We have a %26#039;00 with the spray on linex liner and I looked all over the truck and couldn%26#039;t figure it out. Finally looked in the owner%26#039;s manual (page 8-31) and it shows to remove the (2) bolts in the side of the bed just forward of the tailgate. (Which the linex guys sprayed over, of course) If you have a hard liner they may be hidden. They%26#039;re located about away 2%26quot; from the face of the tailgate when it%26#039;s closed. you might find this helpfull too. http://www.nissan-techinfo.com/nissan/|||do you have the owners manual?

No comments:

Post a Comment