Friday, September 23, 2011

I changed my brake line on my 01 ram ,bleed both rear brakes.abs light and brake light still on?

It was the 7` line that comes from the junction box behind drivers front wheel and runs to rear brake same side.I bleed both rears.should or do i need to bleed fronts as well? I drove truck and it stops good.
I changed my brake line on my 01 ram ,bleed both rear brakes.abs light and brake light still on?
check fluid and bleed all the wheels



once air enters system have to bleed it all just smarter
I changed my brake line on my 01 ram ,bleed both rear brakes.abs light and brake light still on?
There is also a bleed valve on the ABS valve. You have to bleed that also. Then if the light is still on, try disconnecting the battery. This should re-set the computer.
if you just replaced the rear line then you don,t have to bleed the front too, i never did ! check the plug-in on the wheel sensors. maybe you bumped 1 of them or it,s corroded.
None of that has anything to do with the ABS light. They're almost always on because a wheel sensor isn't reading right.

No comments:

Post a Comment