Tuesday, October 25, 2011

HELP! Where is the brake light switch located in 1996 Chevy Suburban 350?

The brake lights on my Chevy Suburban do not work. Someone told me to change the brake light switch but I can't locate it. Does anyone know where it is? Does anyone know where I can find a diagram? I looked in the Chevy book and it doesn't explain where to find it.



I checked the fuses, they are ok. I changed the fuses, still ok. Both the left and right turn signals work just fine.



The hazard light do not work either!!



Can anyone help, please? Urgent!
HELP! Where is the brake light switch located in 1996 Chevy Suburban 350?
Here is the link to wiring diagrams for your suburban.

http://www.chiltonlibrary.com/ContentVie鈥?/a>
HELP! Where is the brake light switch located in 1996 Chevy Suburban 350?
It is located on the top of your brake pedal under the dash
the brake light switch has nothing to to with your hazards!





They run on an independant circuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment