Thursday, October 6, 2011

My 2003 Grand Cherokee rear passenger brake light is out. Changed the bulbs. Still not working.?

I changed all three bulbs, but only the %26quot;middle%26quot; light is working. The %26quot;top%26quot; (brake) light is still not working, and the %26quot;bottom%26quot; (reverse) light is not working.

Any ideas? Any help please?
My 2003 Grand Cherokee rear passenger brake light is out. Changed the bulbs. Still not working.?
i have a 2004 grand cherokee and have the same problems. It is in the plastic piece that actually holds the bulb. They go bad after a couple thousand miles for me. They seem to be a dealer item so i buy a couple and keep them with me. Here is the part number MOPAR # 4676589

here is a link to a company i order mine from.http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jeep-Gran鈥?/a>





Good Luck!
My 2003 Grand Cherokee rear passenger brake light is out. Changed the bulbs. Still not working.?
Check wiring for connections, faulty ground maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment