Thursday, October 6, 2011

How do I enable the traction? Have a 95 cadillac seville sls. Brake line recently broke. Abs light and?

traction disabled light came on. I changed all the brake lines including the two lines from the master to the abs, putr in new brake pads front and back and bled system. Brakes work but panel still reads traction disabled and abs light still stays on?
How do I enable the traction? Have a 95 cadillac seville sls. Brake line recently broke. Abs light and?
Air in master cylinder? Chances are you need to have the ECM reset. Disconnecting the battery will probably not clear it. Call your local dealer for more info. Caddys are a whole 'nother world when it comes to sensors and electronics.
How do I enable the traction? Have a 95 cadillac seville sls. Brake line recently broke. Abs light and?
Caddys codes can be reset through the climate control panel. Having owned 4 Caddys, they all worked the same.

There is a sequence to pushing the buttons. Try alldatadiy.com. Its a subscription site, but it's always had the answer I needed, including how to reset the onboard computer.And I use it to get an idea as to how much time a repair should take so I know if I am getting ripped off by the repair shop for extra hours of labor that were not called for.

No comments:

Post a Comment