Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do i change my brake lights on my 2001 Chrysler Voyager?

I cant seem to figure out how to remove the cover of the brake lights, can anyone please help me out?
How do i change my brake lights on my 2001 Chrysler Voyager?
There should be a screw someplace on the tail-light housing - usually in a 'hidden' typle place. open the rear tail gate and look for screw heads on the side or bottom of the tail-light housing...



remove those screws and the housing should just slide free.



The bulbs and sockets are held in place by the twist-lock structure of the socket. twist it one way to loosen and pull free. Then the bulp just pulls out.



Install the parts back in opposite order or removal.
How do i change my brake lights on my 2001 Chrysler Voyager?
Just a guess, but if it's like any car I've ever owned you get to it through the trunk.....
Leatherman is correct. You need to find some hidden screws or bolts, and maybe a grommet to push in. They might be hidden behind a panel. You have to check from inside. Then you should be able to take off the assembly and access the bulbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment